– Chemical cleaning through recirculation in closed circuit for the removal of scale or contaminants in various elements with a suitable cleaning product.
– Chemical cleaning through dipping in chemical solution with a cleaning product suitable for the dirt or scale to be treated.
REASONS FOR CHEMICAL CLEANING
- Improved equipment performance
- Extended useful life
- Prevents breakdowns
Chemical cleanings are performed to remove scale and the accumulation of waste or sediment inside pipes, circuits, or elements that are eventually exposed to a substantial loss of performance by decreasing the inner diameter of the pipes and their flow and increasing the load losses.
UNISERVICE’98 has portable equipment suitable for the on-site chemical cleaning of the different elements: exchangers, black water pipes, sea chests, boilers, coolers, plate coolers, condensers, cooling circuits and pipelines.
Check the links to see applications for the result of our services.
TECHNICAL MEANS AND EQUIPMENT
- Centrifugal pumps of different flows and pressures
- Mixtures tanks of different volumes. 100 lts. – 1,000 lts
- Portable laboratory